We here at Casteel Heating and Cooling value the environment we both live and work in. Since 2005, we have been committed to improving our environmental quality by partnering with local businesses, community leaders and neighbors. For us to do our part, our initiatives became:
- Promote environmentally friendly air conditioning refrigerant (R-410a)
- Reclaim and properly dispose of harmful refrigerants
- Recycle all metals and plastics
- Offer whole house energy reduction solutions to homeowners
- Buy recycled office products
- Reforestation projects through Georgia Forestry Commission
- Endorse Energy Star programs
Here’s how you can help:
- Change incandescent light bulbs with compact fluorescent light bulbs – they use 2/3 less energy and last 10 times as long.
- Reduce energy consumption at home – seal air leaks in walls, windows, attics and air duct systems. This may reduce your heating and cooling energy usage by 20-30%.
- Change your air filters regularly
- Have your HVAC system tune up yearly
- Get active in the community
Remember, everyone can make a difference and improve our environment.